Pets in Paradise
For the many people who travel with dogs on extended trips we have decided to make provision for you to bring your dogs to the event . Our venue is pet friendly.
Please consider carefully your decision as to whether or not you should bring a dog, and we request the participation and co-operation of dog owners to abide by the rules to guarantee everyone attending is able to enjoy the event free of any adverse experiences related to dogs.
If your dog has a tendency to bark at times, or has any other behavioural traits that would not be suitable in this environment, and which may impact on the enjoyment of others, we ask you to respect the rights of others and not bring it along.
Like other dog friendly venues such as caravan and recreation parks, there are some sensible rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests.
- Limit of 2 pets per site for pet friendly areas. Please contact Event organiser if you have more than this prior to purchasing your ticket.
- RAC Exmouth Cape requires that all dogs must be on a leash at all times. Pets must not be left unattended in vans at any time. Please find a Roller to pet sit if you need to leave your pet for any period of time.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas. Some activities at our event may be in areas where pets are not permitted by the park eg around the pool and the group dinners so please make arrangements to not bring them to these activities if you are planning on doing them.
- You are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets.
- You are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of your pet.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Pets are not permitted in the pet free camping site areas (these guests have purchased these areas for a reason and we need to respect that.)
- Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog.