Pets at Stuck In the Middle
For the many people who travel with dogs on extended trips we have decided to make provision for you to bring your dogs to the event . Our venue is pet friendly.
Please consider carefully your decision as to whether or not you should bring a dog, and we request the participation and co-operation of dog owners to abide by the rules to guarantee everyone attending is able to enjoy the event free of any adverse experiences related to dogs.
If your dog has a tendency to bark at times, or has any other behavioural traits that would not be suitable in this environment, and which may impact on the enjoyment of others, we ask you to respect the rights of others and not bring it along.
Like other dog friendly venues such as caravan and recreation parks, there are some sensible rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests.
- Limit of 2 pets per site for pet friendly areas. Please contact Event organiser if you have more than this prior to purchasing your ticket.
- You must register your pet at check-in and provide the park with this signed waiver and pet’s registration certificate. Arrival with additional pets or different pets on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Pets must be healthy and free of parasites e.g. worms and fleas.
- Pets are not permitted inside accommodation unless otherwise stated (Pet – Friendly Cabins)
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times while within the park.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas. Some activities at our event may be in areas where pets are not permitted by the park eg around the pool and the group dinners so please make arrangements to not bring them to these activities if you are planning on doing them.
- Do not use communal laundry facilities, including sinks, to wash your pet or its bedding.
- To ensure the right to quiet enjoyment is maintained for all guests please restrict excessive noise.
- Please make sure you clean up after your pet. Mess must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- No pet is to be left unattended including in caravans, tents or trailers at any time. If you need to attend a workshop or event please organise for someone to pet sit. There is a Pet Sitters Huddle in the Community for you to post your request.
- Your pet must be supervised by you at all times unless being minded by another event guest that is pet sitting on your behalf.
- Please ensure that you comply with the park rules regarding kangaroos and other wildlife and do not allow your pet to approach or interact with these animals within the park.
Please remember that not everyone is comfortable around pets. Your pet must not be walked around the park, but may be walked in a designated pet walking area where one is provided. To ensure respect and consideration of all guests staying with us, we ask that our pet policy rules be adhered to. It is your responsibility to control and manage your pet.
If the park manager reasonably considers that you have not complied with this policy or your pet acts in any way considered to be aggressive, dangerous, destructive and impacts unnecessarily on the welfare of other guests, park managers reserve the right to ask you to vacate the park and terminate your stay, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund.
You are liable for and will indemnify NRMA Parks & Resorts against all loss and damage (including without limitation property damage and personal injury) directly or indirectly arising out of or related in any way to the conduct, acts and omissions of your pet. NRMA Parks & Resorts reserves the right to apply all fees and expenses associated with any such loss and damage to your account.
You fully and finally release and discharge NRMA Parks & Resorts from any liabilities, claims, demands, suits, actions, rights, entitlements, costs or expenses that you may have or incur directly or indirectly arising out of or related in any way to your pet.
If you are bringing a pet you will be required to sign the Pet Waiver FORM HERE