Pets at Stuck In the Middle
Our Stuck In the Middle Events Are Pet Friendly.
Many Rollers travel with their pets, so we welcome pets at our Stuck In The Middle events.
We do have just a few guidelines for making our event as stress free for Rollers with pets and comfortable for those attending without pets.
Like other dog friendly venues such as caravan and recreation parks, there are some sensible rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests.
Limit of 2 pets per site for pet friendly areas. Please contact Event organiser if you have more than this prior to purchasing your ticket.
- Pets must be healthy and free of parasites e.g. worms and fleas.
- Pets are not permitted inside cabin accommodation unless otherwise stated (Pet – Friendly Cabins)
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas including cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception.
- Some activities at our event may be in areas where pets are not permitted by the park eg around the pool and the group dinners so please make arrangements to not bring them to these activities if you are planning on doing them.
- And there are some activities that may be dangerous for your pet to be nearby or loose if there is a risk of guest tripping on leads.
- Do not use communal laundry facilities, including sinks, to wash your pet or its bedding.
- To ensure the right to quiet enjoyment is maintained for all guests please restrict excessive noise.
- Please make sure you clean up after your pet. Mess must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- No pet is to be left unattended including in caravans, tents or trailers at any time. If you need to attend a workshop or event please organise for someone to pet sit. There is a Pet Sitters Huddle in the Community for you to post your request.
- Your pet must be supervised by you at all times unless being minded by another event guest that is pet sitting on your behalf.
- Stay alert at all times whilst your pet is outside – we are in the outback so keeping an eye on them as other wildlife in the area in unpredictable.
Onsite Dog Wash Facility at NRMA Breakwall Port Macquarie!!