STUCK IN THE MIDDLE 2022
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets to the Stuck In The Middle (“Event”) are sold by Rolling Solo Australia (95 127 558 614) (“Organiser”, “We” “Us” or “Our”).
The purchase of tickets to the Event constitutes a binding contract between the Organiser, the ticket buyer and, in the event that tickets are purchased on another person’s behalf, the other person or persons entitled to these tickets (“Ticket Buyer”, “You” or “Your”).
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between the Organiser and the Ticket Buyer.
If the Ticket Buyer purchases a Ticket, they acknowledge and understand that they WILL NOT be provided a refund if the Event is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions in the 7 days lead up to the Event, or during the Event itself. THE TICKET BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY PURCHASE TICKETS AT THEIR SOLE RISK.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON TICKETS
Tickets to the Event cannot be re-sold, attempted to be re-sold, transferred or attempted to be transferred without prior written approval from the organiser.
3. TICKET DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Tickets will not be mailed out. It is your responsibility to print Your ticket confirmation and to present this along with valid identification at the Event to exchange for an event lanyard. No one will be admitted to the venue without a valid ticket. You may also present a digital copy of your ticket on a smart device at check in.
Lanyard ID cards will be issued at the Event upon verification of Your purchase documents and Your ID. Lanyards ID’s are unable to be replaced if lost or stolen.
4. REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS AND RE-ISSUES
NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given except required by law. This is an all weather event and You will not be entitled to a refund if You choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
A change in personal circumstances of the Ticket Buyer does not entitle the return or exchange of tickets or any other form of refund.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, tickets for the Event will not be refunded.
Refunds will not be provided under any other circumstances, including but not limited to change of venue, changes in the event schedule or for any other reason.
Lost, stolen or damaged lanyards will not be replaced. They are printed prior to the event.
5. CHANGES TO VENUE OR EVENT LINE-UP
Changes to Venue
Due to the possibility of adverse weather conditions affecting the access and safety of the proposed Event venue, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the Event venue location to alternative sites within the resort area at any time prior to or during the Event.
Changes to Workshops Or Organised Activities
The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, vary or change the schedule or line-up of the Event at any time which may include replacing or substituting workshops or other activities. The Event programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
Tickets will not be refunded due to amendments to of any part of the schedule at the Event whether such change is advertised or not.
6. SITE ACCESS
Entry to the Event is only permitted to current Ticket holders.
Lanyards must be worn at all times around the neck of the lanyard holder when at the resort and campsite area at the Event. You will not be allowed access to the Event without a lanyard.
All vehicles entering the Event campsite will need to display a vehicle pass sticker on their windscreen that will be issued when you collect your lanyard.
The Event is held on private land and professional security will be in attendance.
No unauthorised vehicles or aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or UAV
Unregistered vehicles including but not limited to unregistered motorbikes, buggies or other vehicles are not permitted on the concert venue or surrounding property prior to or during the Event.
7. CROWD BEHAVIOUR
Any patrons found behaving in an antisocial, intoxicated or disorderly manner, will be evicted from the venue and not permitted to re-enter the Event.
8.RECORDINGS & PHOTOGRAPHS
The Organiser or any media authorised by the Organiser has the right to photograph, film or make other recordings taken of people or things at the Event may use such materials for presentation, promotional or other purposes in perpetuity. By attending the Event You are giving permission to have Your image, likeness and/or voice captured for these purposes.
Professional audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras and video recorders) are not permitted at the Event nor is any Event attendee permitted to use any photographs or footage or recording captured at the Event for commercial use unless they have the prior approval of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to remove a ticket holder who is in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Rolling Solo Australia® and Stuck In The Middle® is a registered trademark and protected by law. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Event cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising and ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless authorised by the Organiser.
10. DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Organiser does not accept any liability for any acts, omissions or default of any third parties connected with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are suffered by the Ticket Buyer in connection with this Event. These Terms & Conditions do not purport to exclude any laws any express or implied condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty.
Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, the Organiser’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at its sole discretion, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will the Organiser be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
Admission is at Your own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property, including personal property brought to or purchased at the Event by You or Your invitees.
You agree that attendance at the Event has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. You hereby release and hold the Organiser, its Directors, employees, contractors, agent and affiliates from any and all liability with respect to the Event.
The Organiser may collect and hold Your personal information including Your name, address, payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket purchases. Any personal information collected by the Organiser shall be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of NSW, Australia.
If You are in breach of any of these Terms & Conditions the Organiser may evict You from the Event without refund.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is Your responsibility to check this page for any updates posted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Who you are buying from
This web site stuckinthemiddle.com.au is owned and operated by Poo Patrol Pty Ltd (ACN 127558614) t/as Rolling Solo Australia of PO Box 4717, Sylvania Waters, 2224, New South Wales, Australia ( ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’).
We operate the ticketing services offered via this website as the event organisers, and any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Us. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the organiser.
What you are agreeing to
2. Every ticket sold through Stuckinthemiddle.com.au is subject to: – the term and conditions (please see the website); – any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and – any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
3. The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute presenters and/or vary programs, prices, venues, camping site arrangements and audience capacity.
Use of the Stuck In The Middle Website
4. Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
Conditions of Sale
5. All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
6. Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified by organiser.
7. We reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
8. Tickets will be delivered to you as an itemised order email and invoice immediately upon purchase.
9. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the organiser, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
10. On occasion there may be an error in the advertised price of a ticket made available for sale via the Stuck In The Middle website system caused by human error or a technical error. Regardless of the reason for the error, Rolling Solo Australia reserves the right to immediately cancel any ticket sold or offered for sale for the wrong price. If the organiser cancels a ticket for because of an error, we will refund you the amount paid for that ticket and we will endeavour to offer a replacement ticket of same or similar quality at the correct price but we cannot guarantee such a replacement.
11. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless
a) you can provide full details of the credit card;
b) the credit card remains valid; and
c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from “Rolling Solo Australia”.
Refunds and exchanges
12. We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
13. There are no refunds for your change of mind,
14. There are no refunds if you cannot attend the event due to border restrictions from your location of departure. A credit toward a future event may be given in this circumstance. Please contact the event organiser.
15. The Event Organiser reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you.
16. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue. If you cannot make the new date you can resell your ticket/s. When you find a buyer for your ticket, please let the organiser know and they will create new tickets for the buyer.
17. Rolling Solo Australia will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events in the Rolling Solo Community app, and via email to the email address of the ticket holder. It is Your responsibility to check the community app and your emails for information in relation to any events.
18. If you are not able to attend, please let the organiser know immediately by sending an email to email@example.com to discuss your options.
19. You cannot transfer/resell your event ticket without prior approval from the event organiser.. If you are unable to attend, get in touch with the event organiser for more information on how to sell your ticket privately.
No Show / Failure to collect tickets / Delivery fulfilment
21. We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by making the ticket available at the door for you to collect.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
22. The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we or the Presenter may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
23. You should periodically check this page to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
What happens if you have an inquiry or complaint?
24. For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0420364766.
25. For inquiries or complaints regarding the staff and / or amenities at a venue or event, please contact the venue management.
26. For inquiries or complaints regarding the workshops, tours or please contact the organiser.
28. If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact us for assistance.
29. If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
Copyright and Trademark
30. The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Rolling Solo Australia and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The Rolling Solo Australia logo is a registered trademark.
Disclaimer and liability
31. You accept that the Internet is not always a reliable and that system outages may occur.
32. Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Choice of Law
33. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
Australian Consumer Law
34. Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement.